If you want to get WhatsApp notifications on your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 too, then here are the simple steps to help you in this regard. Just follow this guide to the end.
Similar to other apps such as messages, and calls, you can also get the WhatsApp notification on your Galaxy Watch 4 device. But this requires some steps that should be followed to receive the Whatsapp notifications onwards.
How To Enable Whatsapp Notifications on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4?
- Grab your smartphone that is connected to Galaxy Watch 4.
- Launch the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Next, tap on the “Notifications -> Apps To Get Notifications From” option.
- Now, tap on the option to expand the drop-down list and then tap on “ALL”.
- Locate Whatsapp and just enable it by tapping on the toggle button next to it.
That’s it, you have successfully turned ON the notifications for Whatsapp on your Galaxy Watch 4.
How To Fix Whatsapp Notification Not Showing on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4?
After enabling the notifications for Whatsapp on your Galaxy Watch and still, the notification didn’t show up, then follow the below steps.
- Head over to the main notification settings menu.
- Next, you need to select the option “Show While using the Phone”.
If you still didn’t get the notifications on your Galaxy Watch, then follow the below steps:
- On the Watch, head over to “Settings”.
- Locate and then tap on “Accessibility -> Advanced Settings”.
- Next, you will see “Notification Reminder”. Just tap on it.
After doing that, you will start receiving notifications on your Galaxy Watch 4.
How To Fix Whatsapp Call Not Showing on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4?
If you are facing an issue regarding the Whatsapp call on your Galaxy Watch 4, then try out the below fixes:
Restart Your Galaxy Watch 4
- Simply, press and hold the “Home” button on your Galaxy Watch 4 to see the Power options.
- Next, select the “Power OFF” option to turn OFF your Galaxy Watch 4.
- Once, it is turned OFF now press the “Power” button until the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
Now, check whether the Whatsapp call showing on your Watch or not. If you still face the problem, then head over to the factory resetting method below.
Factory Reset Your Galaxy Watch 4
- Swipe the screen from top to bottom to open the apps tray.
- Next, tap on the “Settings” option.
- Now, locate the “Reset” option and tap on it.
- Tap to confirm the “Reset” method on your Galaxy Watch 4.
- Wait for the process to completes as it should take several minutes.
Once the watch boots up after the resetting process, now the Whatsapp call not showing issue will be resolved.
To get the notification issue resolved on your Galaxy watch 4, you need to head over to the notification settings and activate the notifications for Whatsapp on your watch. Next, also select the option “Show While Using the Phone” in the main notification settings menu.
On the top of that, also enable the “Notification Remindar” option. Apart from this, if you still face any issues regarding Whatsapp on your Galaxy Watch 4, then try to follow the below fixes:
- Restart Galaxy Watch 4
- Factory Reset Galaxy Watch 4