Want to take screenshots on your ZTE Nubia Pad 3D? If yes, then here you go with this detailed guide. Taking screenshots on smartphones and pads is something that took place in our daily routine. So why not find the quick and easy way that is more convenient than that of the traditional physical hard keys method to take screenshots?
The physical method that everyone does know consists of the hard keys to take screenshots on the device. Here are the steps to take screenshots on ZTE Nubia Pad 3D using the hard keys method,
- Head over to the screen, apps, or any other place on your phone to take screenshots of.
- Next, simultaneously, press and hold the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons to capture the screenshot on your pad.
- Within a blink of an eye, the screenshot will be taken successfully on your Pad and will be saved to the gallery.
That’s not over yet, you can use multiple other ways to take screenshots on your ZTE nubia Pad 3D other than the hard keys method.
Multiple Methods To Take Screenshots on ZTE Nubia Pad 3D
Let’s explore other methods to capture screenshots on ZTE nubia Pad 3D. You can use Google Assistant to take screenshots without any physical interaction with your pad. Moreover, you can also take screenshots of the scrollable content on your pad.
This feature allows you to take a screenshot verbally. Just make sure that the Google assistant feature is ON on your nubia Pad. Now, you are all set to request Google assistant to take a screenshot for you.
Let me show how we can do that:
- Say “OK Google” to activate the Google Assistant.
- Go to the screens, you want to take a screenshot of.
- Now, request Google like this “Take a Screenshot”
Further, Google will perform its task of taking a screenshot and it will be automatically saved to the gallery of your phone.
The scrolling screenshot is an advanced feature that lets you capture the screenshot of the whole screen containing scrollable content. Here are the steps below to take a scrolling screenshot,
- Head over to the “Settings”.
- Next, tap “Advanced features”.
- Further, scroll down a bit, tap “Smart Capture” and enable this feature.
- Now, when you take a screenshot, then tap the “Scroll capture” option at the bottom to include the scrollable area in the screenshot.
We have discussed multiple methods to take screenshots on your ZTE nubia Pad 3D. Either you can capture screenshots with a combination of physical keys or you can use Google assistant. Simply, request the Google Assistant to take a screenshot for you and you are done. That’s all!
You can also extend the screenshot with the help of the scrolling screenshot feature. This feature allows you to take screenshots of the scrollable content.