Here, we will explore multiple methods to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A04e. Continue following this guide to the end and you will be able to learn 4 different methods to capture screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A04e.
The most common way to take a screenshot on any Android smartphone is using the “Hard Keys” method:
- Go to the screen on your Samsung Galaxy A04e, you want to capture a screenshot of.
- Now, press and Hold the “Volume Down” and “Power” buttons simultaneously.
Once, you do that, the screenshot will be taken and successfully saved to your gallery.
There are multiple other ways to take a screenshot other than the physical buttons. You should try all of them and adopt the one that is more convenient for you.
Using Palm Swipe Gesture Motion For Screenshots
Now, you can take a screenshot on Samsung with advanced features like palm swipe. This feature is basically based on gesture motion. Let’s explore and learn how to use palm swipe to capture screenshots on Samsung Galaxy A04e:
- First of all, you need to enable the palm swipe feature. Here’s below how you can do it:
- head over to “Settings” on your phone.
- In settings, “Advanced Feature – > Motion & Gesture Control”.
- Now, you will see the option “Palm Swipe”. Just tap on it to enable the toggle button.
How To Use Palm Swipe To Take Screenshots?
Some users will find this feature a bit complicated due to its unique gesture motion. But once you learn to make the correct gesture, then believe me it’s a fun feature. You will find this method the most convenient among all the others to capture the screenshot.
- Grab your phone.
- Open the screen you want to take a screenshot of.
- Swipe your hand from left to right or right to left while touching the screen with your palm.
Using Google Assistant
This feature allows you to take a screenshot verbally. Just make sure that the Google assistant feature is enabled on your smartphone.
After that, you are all set to request Google assistant to take a screenshot for you. Here’s how you can do that:
- Say “OK Google” to activate the Google Assistant.
- Go to the screenshot you want to take a screenshot.
- Now, request Google like this “Take a Screenshot”
Further, Google will perform its task of taking a screenshot and it will be automatically saved to the gallery of your phone.
Using Assistant Menu
This is also one of the ways to take a screenshot. Before taking a screenshot, you need to enable it first. to do that, follow the below steps:
- Go to “Settings” on your smartphone.
- Once, you are in settings, now follow this path “Accessibility->Interaction and Dexterity”.
- Now, you will see the “Assistant Menu”. Tap to enable.
Once, you have activated the Assistant menu on your phone. Now, you will be able to see it with multiple easy-to-access buttons.
- head over to the screen you want to take a screenshot.
- Simply, tap on the assistant menu and tap on the “Screenshot” option to take the screenshot.
Using Edge Panel
You can also use the edge panel on your Samsung Galaxy A04e to capture the screenshot. This is also one of the quickest ways to take a screenshot. First, you will need to enable the edge panel.
- Go to “Settings->Display->Edge panels”.
- Tap on the “Edge Panels” to turn it ON.
- Now, you need to tap on Panels and then select the options Smart Select and Tasks.
- Now, you have activated the edge panel.
How To Use Edge Panel To Take Screenshots on Samsung Galaxy A04e?
- Go to the screen you want to take a screenshot of.
- Swipe the edge panel to the left from the right side of the screen.
- From the Edge panel tray, select “Screenshot” from the tasks panel.
Besides this, you can also take screenshots with different shapes such as ovals and rectangles. These options can be selected from the smart select panel available on the edge panel.
Moreover, If face any issues while taking screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy A04e, then follow this detailed guide.
Most users use a combination of physical buttons to take a screenshot, as this is the most common method. But there are multiple other ways that more convenient and quickest.
These methods include palm swipe gesture motion, google assistant, edge panel, and assistant menu.