Have you got Google Pixel Fold? To take a screenshot on your Pixel Fold, there are many options. Which method you like the most, depends on your choice.
We have covered all the methods in detail including Physical buttons, gesture motions, and voice commands such as Google Assistant.
Screenshot Methods For Google Pixel Fold
- Using the physical buttons to take a screenshot on any Android is almost the same way. (Volume Down and Power Buttons).
- Taking a screenshot with gesture control on Pixel includes a Quick Tap method.
- Moreover, use the recent apps list for taking screenshots on your Google Pixel Fold.
- You can also capture Scrolling screenshots that allow you to take a complete screenshot of a scrollable page.
Using Physical Buttons
- Head over to the screen, you want to take a screenshot of.
- Now, press and hold the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons at the same time and the screenshot will be taken successfully.
You can simply access the screenshots in the screenshot folder located in the Photos or Files app of your Pixel Fold such as below:
How To View Screenshots in Google Pixel?
- Go to “Photos–>Library->screenshots”.
- Go to “Files->Images->screenshots”.
Recent Apps List
Swipe from bottom to top on your phone screen to open the recent app’s windows. Now, tap the “Screenshot” option to take a screenshot.
- Go to the content, you want to take a screenshot of.
- Further, swipe and hold from the bottom edge of your phone with the help of your finger to open the recent apps list.
- Now, tap the “Screenshot” option.
- Finally, the screenshot will be successfully taken and saved on your phone.
Gesture Control (Quick Tap)
If you are a gesture lover to execute actions on your phone, then use the gesture method to take a screenshot on your Pixel Fold.
Quick Tap is the advanced gesture control feature that allows you to take screenshots on your Pixel phone with a quick double tap on the back of the phone.
Steps To Enable Quick Tap Gesture
- Go to “Settings” and then scroll down to the bottom and tap “Systems”.
- After that, tap “Gestures”.
- Further, tap the “Quick Tap” option.
- Now, enable the “Use Quick Tap” option and then select the “Take screenshot” option.
How To Use Quick Tap for Capturing Screenshots
- Go to the screen, you want to take a screenshot of.
- Further, quickly double-tap on the back of the phone to take a screenshot.
- Finally, the screenshot will be taken and saved successfully.
If you want to take a screenshot without physical interaction with your phone, then Google Assistant is always available for you.
Just say “Take a screenshot” and leave the rest to Google Assistant to perform an action.
- Just say, “OK Google” to activate the Google Assistant.
- Go to the screenshot you want to take a screenshot.
- Now, request Google like this “Take a Screenshot”
Further, Google will perform its task of taking a screenshot and it will be automatically saved on your phone.
Additional Tip – How To Take Scrolling Screenshots on Google Pixel Fold?
If you are scrolling content and want to take a screenshot of the whole content all at once, then you can opt for the scrolling screenshot feature. The scrolling screenshot allows taking a screenshot of the scrollable content.
Hence, it’s now possible to capture all the scrollable content in a single screenshot. Here are the steps to take scrolling screenshots on your Pixel Fold.
Step 1: Head over to the screen, web page, or any place that contains scrollable content.
Step 2: Further, press and hold the “Volume Down” and “Power” buttons at the same time to take a screenshot.
Step 3: Once, the screenshot has been taken successfully, now you will see the “Capture more” button at the bottom right corner of the display. Tap the “Capture more” button to enable it.
Step 4: Now, you can drag the edges to wherever you want on the scrollable content to take screenshots.
You can take screenshots on your Google Pixel Fold in different ways. Below are the simple methods to follow:
- Physical Method: (Press and Hold Volume Down and Power buttons).
- Quick Tap (Gesture Control): Quickly double-tap on the back of your Pixel Fold.
- Recent Apps Lists: Open the recent app windows and tap the “Screenshot” option.
- Google Assistant: “Hey Google”, ‘Take a Screenshot’.
We have covered all these different methods in detail with easy instructions to follow to take screenshots on Google Pixel Fold.