Samsung Galaxy F14 allows you to take screenshots on the big display of 6.6 inches PLS LCD in multiple ways.
If you want to take a quick screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy F14, then you should go for one of these methods.
- Palm Swipe
- Hard Keys (Volume Down + Power buttons)
Using Palm Swipe Gesture Motion For Screenshots
Palm swipe lets you allow to capture the screenshot with the palm of your hand. This feature is basically based on gesture motion.
- Go to “Settings” on your phone.
- Next, tap “Advanced Feature – > Motion & Gesture Control”.
- Finally, you will see the option “Palm Swipe”. Just enable this option.
How To Use Palm Swipe To Take Screenshots?
Some users will find this feature a bit complicated due to its unique gesture motion. But once you learn to make the correct gesture, then believe me it’s a fun feature. You will find this method the most convenient among all the others to capture the screenshot.
- Grab your phone.
- Open the screen you want to take a screenshot of.
- Swipe your hand from left to right or right to left while touching the screen with your palm.
Use Hard keys to Capture Screenshots
The hard key is one of the common methods that is often used by most Android users for taking screenshots. This is also one of the quick ways to capture screenshots on the smartphone. It would just take a second of yours to take a screenshot.
How To Take Screenshots with Hard Keys?
- Go to the screen, you want to take a screenshot of.
- Next, press and hold the “Volume Down” and “Power” buttons simultaneously.
- The screenshot will be taken successfully and saved to your phone gallery.
There are other various methods that allow you to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy F14 such as Google Assistant, Bixby voice, Assistant Menu, Edge Panel, etc.
Using Google Assistant
This feature allows you to take a screenshot verbally. Just make sure that the Google Assistant feature is ON on your smartphone.
Now, you are all set to request Google Assistant to take a screenshot for you. Let me show how we can do that:
- Say “OK Google” to activate the Google Assistant.
- Now, go to the screen, you want to take a screenshot.
- Finally, request Google like this “Take a Screenshot”
Further, Google will perform its task of taking a screenshot and it will be automatically saved to the gallery of your phone.
Using Bixby Voice
Bixby’s Voice is a built-in Samsung virtual assistant that allows you to perform different tasks on your phone using your voice. Hence, you can also it for taking screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy F14. Before accessing Bixby’s voice, you will need to enable it first.
- Simultaneously, press and hold the “Side key” to launch the Bixby.
- Next, tap “Start” and then press “OK” to continue.
That’s it, You have successfully set up Bixby’s voice, Now follow the steps to capture a screenshot with it,
- Head over to the screen you want to take a screenshot of.
- Now, activate the Bixby by saying “Hi, Bixby” or pressing the “Bixby button”.
- Finally, say “Take a screenshot” and you are done.
That’s it, you have successfully captured a screenshot using Bixby’s voice on your Samsung Galaxy F14.
Using Assistant Menu
This is also one of the ways to take a screenshot. Before taking a screenshot, you need to enable it first. to do that, follow the below steps:
- Head over to “Settings” on your smartphone.
- Now, follow this path “Accessibility->Interaction and Dexterity”.
- Finally, you will see the “Assistant Menu”. Tap to enable.
Once, you have activated the Assistant menu on your phone. Now, you will be able to see it with multiple easy-to-access buttons.
- Head over to the screen you want to take a screenshot.
- Next, tap on the assistant menu and tap on the “Screenshot” option to take the screenshot.
Using Edge Panel
You can also use the edge panel on your Samsung Galaxy F14 to capture the screenshot. This is also one of the quickest ways to take a screenshot. First, you will need to enable the edge panel.
- Go to “Settings->Display->Edge panels”.
- Tap on the “Edge Panels” to turn it ON.
- Now, you need to tap on Panels and then select the options Smart Select and Tasks.
- Now, you have activated the edge panel.
How To Use Edge Panel To Take Screenshots on Samsung Galaxy F14?
- Go to the screen you want to take a screenshot of.
- Swipe the edge panel to the left from the right side of the screen.
- From the Edge panel tray, select “Screenshot” from the tasks panel.
Besides this, you can also take screenshots with different shapes such as ovals and rectangles. These options can be selected from the smart select panel available on the edge panel.
How To Take Scrolling Screenshots on Samsung Galaxy F14?
The scrolling screenshot is an advanced feature that lets you capture the screenshot of the whole screen containing scrollable content. Here are the steps below to take a scrolling screenshot,
- Head over to the “Settings”.
- Next, tap “Advanced features”.
- Further, scroll down a bit, tap “Smart Capture” and enable this feature.
- Now, when you take a screenshot, then tap the “Scroll capture” option at the bottom to include the scrollable area in the screenshot.
Want to take a quick screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy F14? There are two methods that allow you to take quick screenshots in just a second.
- Using Palm Swipe Gesture motion
- Using Hardkeys (Power + Volume Down)
But if you are not in a hurry and want to capture screenshots with some other methods, then you can learn about the Bixby voice, Google Assistant, Assistant menu, and Edge panel.